The High-Risk Learners Report documents Learners who are at a higher risk of being deceived by a phishing scam.
The admin has the ability to set up what conditions they consider relevant for identifying High-Risk learners. Click here for instructions on enabling and configuring the High-Risk Learner report.
- Easily Identify Learners you deem as high risk
- The number of high-risk learners will appear on the main Dashboard
- A range of filters can be applied to this report
- The report can be downloaded as a CSV
Note: The measurement unit used is percentage (%). When comparing the same learner over different time frames, the results obtained may differ.
Ex: Learner = email@example.com, CTR >= 50
Jan: phishing emails sent = 1, clicked phishing emails = 1 → CTR = 100% → Yes
Feb: phishing emails sent = 2, clicked phishing emails = 0 → CTR = 0 → No
Jan-Feb: phishing emails sent = 3, clicked phishing emails = 1 → CTR = 33.33% →No
How to generate high-risk learners report
Go to your Phriendly Phishing dashboard > Click to expand > High Risk Learners
If you do not see the High-Risk Learners report, Click here to enable it.
2. From here, you will be able to view your company's current settings as well as apply any filters to the report. Once you are happy with the filters, click Apply Filters
Note: If you would like to update your company's current settings, Click here for instructions.
3. You can now view and Download this report.