The Click Report displays your learners activity by Baseline, Campaign and Spear-phishing emails.
The click-though rate (CTR) is determined by 'unique clicks', which is the first time an employee clicks on a link or attachment in a simulated phishing email. The CTR will quickly show which individuals are engaging with simulated phishing emails.
The benefits of the Click Report:
- It lists the learners who engage with simulated phishing emails
- There are a range of filters that can be applied to customise your report
- Reports can be downloaded as a CSV
|Clicked||When a user has clicked on a link in a simulated phishing email|
When a user has opened an email. Note: An Open is registered when a transparent 1x1 pixel image embedded in the email is downloaded. Outlook often disables images being downloaded by default, if this happens we are unable to track the open.
|Opened Attachment||When a user opens an attachment in a simulated phishing email|
|Submitted Credentials||When a user submits login details in a simulated phishing email|
How to run a Click Report
1. Select Dashboard > Click Report.
2. Select Baseline, Campaign or Spear phishing.
3. Filter from the relevant options:
- Date range
- Credential Capture
- Azure Attributes
4. Select Apply Filter.
5. The data in the report lists the learners:
- Email address
- the Timestamp of the click or opened email
- Phishing Email subject heading
- the Campaign block
- IP address
- User Agent's workstation
- Credential Capture link
- Excluded IP
6. The report is available to be downloaded into a CSV for further analysis.
- Historical Report - All click data in your zone
- Filtered Report - Only the filtered data selected
- Clicks report by month - A monthly report of clicks
Note: If you notice some of the results are not from your organisation this might indicate there are false positives in your data. For more information on false positives, refer to this article.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!