The Phish Report Results shows the individuals that are reporting phishing emails using the Phish Report Outlook Add-in.
Note: You must have the Phish Reporter Outlook Add-in. configured in your account to see this tab in your dashboard. If you're interested in using this feature then follow this article to get it configured.
In this report, we want to see consistent reports from students on Phriendly Phishing simulated emails to ensure a behaviour change and pattern is occurring. The more Phriendly Phishing simulated emails sent then the more reported emails in this report.
The safe sender and other phishing emails reported using the Phishing Reporter Outlook add-in should be regularly investigated.
- Report broken down by type of email sent: Phriendly Phishing, Safe Sender and Other
- Ability to filter by date range
- 3 separate views by day, week, or month
- Reports can be downloaded as a CSV
How to view and download the Phish Reporter results
1. Go to the Phish Report Results on the left-hand side of your dashboard
2. Use the date range filters or views to determine the data timeframe
3. The Phish Reporter Results will be displayed as the following:
- Phriendly Phishing emails - email templates sent from our system to the student and the student reported the email using the Phish Reporter Outlook add-in
- Safe emails - emails that have been deemed from a "safe" and/or internal email address
- Other - outlier emails that might be legitimate phishing emails and your security team should investigate further
4. Use the download button to download a CSV of your Phish Reporter Results.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!