Multi factor authentication (MFA) requires an additional authentication step for all account administrators to log into their Phriendly Phishing account. This feature is available for Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy or Free OTP apps in order to sign in to their Phriendly Phishing account.
Note: Once enabled all admins will require one of the following apps on your smart device Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy or Free OTP.
How to enable Multi Factor Authentication
1. Go to the settings cog in the top right corner of your dashboard
2. Select Muti-Factor Authentication
4. Select Enable
5. Confirm the activcation of the Multi factor authentication by selecting OK
6. When admins log in for the first time they will be presented with the below screen.
They will need to scan the QR Code with one of the apps listed and then enter the code provided.
7. After they have scanned the QC code the next time they log in they will just need to enter their code as below.
Please note if you select 'Trust device for 30 days' then you will no longer need to enter your MFA code on this device for 30 days.
Please sign in to leave a comment.