The USB Drop feature allows you to upload a file to a USB to leave around the office, university, etc. to test students if they access the USB device.
This USB Drop Report displays a graphic and report documenting the open rate over time for documents from the USB drop testing feature.
- Ability to filter by date range
- 3 separate viewing options by day, week, or month
- IP address of user logged
How to pull a USB Drop Report
1. Go to the USB Drop Report in the left hand side of your dashboard.
2. Use the date filters to customise your timeframe
3. Here is the reporting data you will see
Select the download button to download the USB Drop report