If you have clicked on a Phriendly Phishing link and get the error message below, then you should contact your internal Support Helpdesk team.
Here are the different error messages and reasons why you'd come across them:
- When a student clicks on a training link but the learning course is no longer active and the unique link is no longer available.
- When a student clicks on the attachment or link in a monthly phishing campaign but too much time has passed since they received the email. Monthly campaign links are available for 5 days.
- When you do not have access to a Phriendly Phishing page your browser has cached this page, go to your browser settings and clear your browser history and cache.
- You would receive this error message when your Phriendly Phishing subscription has expired.
- If you have clicked on a Phriendly Phishing link and get the error message below, then you should contact your internal Support Helpdesk team. Your account admin will need to renew their subscription. Contact our support team
- A 404 error may appear when the linked page has completely expired.
- When a campaign block expires the campaign link will take the user to the 404 error page instead of the micro training.