If you have clicked on a Phriendly Phishing link and get an error message from any of the examples below, then you should contact your internal Support Helpdesk team.
Here are the different error messages and reasons why you'd come across them:
- When a user clicks on the attachment or link in a monthly phishing campaign but too much time has passed since they received the email. Monthly campaign links are available for 5 days.
- You would receive this error message when your Phriendly Phishing subscription has expired.
- If you have clicked on a Phriendly Phishing link from an expired account then you should contact your internal Support Helpdesk team. Your account admin will need to renew their Phriendly Phishing subscription.
- A 404 error may appear when the training link has expired.
- When a campaign or training block expires the campaign link will take the user to the 404 error page instead of the micro training.
- You would receive this error when your Training Link has expired
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.