You can create a new Training email template or modify the existing one to assist with communications to your employees regarding training and reminders.
How to Create a Training Template:
1. Go to the Email Templates tab and select Templates > New Template > Training > the following options will be displayed to select from Training, Reminder & Unfinished Reminder.
2. Choose to Upload a file or Create From Blank Template.
3. Go into the Edit tab to populate Template Title, From, Subject, Attach file (optional), Description (optional) and craft your message with the editor via Visual, HTML, or Plain Text.
4. You can further Customise your template by using the menu on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Type - Type of email template you would like to create. Select Training.
- Domain - Here you can see all links and emails used in your template.
- Personalise - Personalise this template with any property that exists on a contact record (e.g., name or email).
Note: If you populate attributes in your Active Directory synchronisation for students list, then you can use those fields to customise the email template in more detail.
- Share Template - Set which zones can use this template.
Note: This will appear if you have subzone (subaccounts)
5. Once you have finished selecting the training template customisation options, go to Preview and Test, Save, and Publish the template.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!