How to Clone an Email Template
1. Go to the Email Templates tab, select Templates > Three dots on the template of choice > Clone.
Note: In order to edit an email template created by Phriendly Phishing, you must first clone the email template. Once cloned you can then make edits to the clone and optionally disable the original.
2. Customize the email template as you would like.
The fields you can make edits to are:
Title, From, Subject, Attachments, Description, Body, Links, Micro courses, Credential Capture
Note: Remember to share the template with your zone by selecting Share Template in the menu on the right and clicking on your zone. You will see a green tickmark once done.
3. Once done, select from the following on the menu on the right:
- Publish: to immediately publish the changes you’ve made to the template
- Preview and test: to preview the changes and simulate a learner’s experience with the new template.
- Update: to save the changes
Remember to select Save/Update to keep your changes.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!