- Emails added after the schedule is set, which happens 7 days before the start of the training block or course, will not be added to the schedule.
- Emails removed after the schedule is set, are removed and a new email is added in its place.
- View - viewing the template and its contents. In the view menu, the template cannot be modified nor customised.
- Disable - disabling the template to prevent usage for any future Campaigns or Spear Phishing simulations. After clicking, below pop-up notification appears, click Ok.
- Clone - cloning the template to edit and customise per your preference or requirements.
How to Clone an Email Template
1. Go to the Email Templates tab, select Templates > Three dots on the template of choice > Clone.
Note: In order to edit an email template created by Phriendly Phishing, you must first clone the email template. Once cloned you can then make edits to the clone and optionally disable the original.
2. Customize the email template as you would like.
The fields you can make edits to are: Title, From, Subject, Attachments, Description, Body, Links, Type, Micro courses, Credential Capture, Personalize, Schedule
Note: Remember to share the template with your zone by selecting Share Template in the menu on the right and clicking on your zone. You will see a green tick once done.
3. Once done, select from the following on the menu on the right:
- Publish: to immediately publish the changes you’ve made to the template
- Preview and test: to preview the changes and simulate a learner’s experience with the new template.
- Update: to save the changes
Remember to select Save/Update to keep your changes.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!