How to Clone an Email Template
1. Go to the Email Templates tab, select Templates, Clone email. Then select Edit.
Note: In order to edit an email template created by Phriendly Phishing, you must first clone the email template. Once cloned you can then make edits.
2. Enter the content you'd like to include in the email template or use the right-hand side tab bars to further customise.
3. Select from the following:
- Publish: to immediately publish the changes you’ve made to the template
- Preview and test: to preview the changes and simulate a learner’s experience with the new template.
- Update: to save the changes
Remember to select Save to keep your changes. Once you publish the changes, schedule your email template to start using it.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!