We offer a robust email template creation tool to assist you with teaching your employees how to spot real life instances of phishing.
To Create a Baseline Template:
1. Go to the Email Templates tab and select New Template > Baseline
2. Choose to Upload a file or Create From Blank Template
3. Edit Template Title, From, Subject, Attach file (optional), Description (optional) and craft your message with the editor via Visual, HTML, or Plain Text
4. Further Customise your template by using the menu on the right hand side of the screen
Options for customising your phishing email template are:
- Type - Type of email template you would like to create. Select Baseline template as these have the highest level of sophistication ranking.
- Credential Capture - This is a method used to test staff by acquiring their account names and passwords.
- Redirect URL - Technique which is used to redirect your domain's visitors to a different URL
- Domain - Here you can change all links and emails used in your template
Personalise - Personalise this template with any property that exists on a contact record (e.g., name or email)
- Share Template - Set which zones can use this template
Note: This will appear if you have sub zone (subaccounts)
- Schedule - This allows you to set a time period for when this template can be randomly selected to be sent out.
- Target - This allows you to select certain individuals to be able to randomly receive this template.
Note: If you upload segments you can target your email templates by this criteria.
5. Once finished you have the option to Preview and Test, Save, and Publish the template.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!