Administrators can mark student's training results as completed. A passing score is between 80-100% and you have the option to enter a student's score within this range.
If you mark the student as completed:
- The student will display a successful passing training result score of 80%+
- The student will no longer need to take the training course
- The student will no longer receive notifications to complete the training course. (Note: This only applies if the student is currently enrolled in an active training course path)
There may be exceptions for students being marked as completed, such as:
- The student is exempt from completing the training course
- The email address added for the student is a shared email inbox
- The student has already taken the training course
- A student has changed their last name and completed the course already
How to Mark a Student's Training Result as Completed
1. Log into your Phriendly Phishing dashboard and select the drop-down for Dashboard > Training Results tab.
2. The students in your account will appear in alphabetical order. Use the filter or search box to find the student.
3. After entering the first, last name or email address of the student in the search box, select the student by ticking the box next to their name.
4. Select the Choose Action drop-down and select the Mark course as completed option
5. A pop-up box will appear for Mark Student As Completed. Enter a passing score between 80-100% then select OK.
Note: This action can't be undone, please make sure you have selected the correct student and score.
6. For that student, the Training Result page will now display a completed training result for the score that you entered. It will also provide a completed certificate that can be downloaded using the Download Certificate download button on the right.
Note: The student will not receive the completed certificate. You will need to download and share it with the individual.
Note: When you search the student's activity through the Student tab, it will also display the completed score for the training course.