We are no longer using Bridge and have migrated all cyber awareness training courses onto our Phriendly Phishing platform.
For existing customers that are new to using Phriendly Phishing, please note the Phriendly Phishing learning experience below:
- An email will be generated to an individual learner to start their new training course with a unique link.
- Learners can start the training immediately by clicking on the unique link and will not need to log into Phriendly Phishing platform.
- Learners will need to complete the training course to completion to view their certificate and provide feedback through the survey.
- The unique link will expire once the training path ends and the individual will receive a 404 error message if they attempt the training after this period. Here is what to do if this happens. We recommend extending training link duration using this feature.
- There have been changes to the email template with new branding, course overview and learning outcomes available to your learners. View this help page to learn more.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Phriendly Phishing Customer Success and Support team.
How do I view which courses I can schedule for learners?
Go to Training tab, select Course Catalogue. Here is more information on how to view the course catalogue .
How do I schedule learners in a cyber awareness training course?
Go to your Learning Paths tab to schedule your training. Here is more information on how to schedule training.
What happens to my Bridge account reporting data?
Log into your Bridge account and download your Insights report. You will no longer be able to access your Bridge account after 30 June 2023.
How do I know if a learner has already completed a training course?
You can download your completed Learner list and have updated to show who has already completed the training module. If we missed someone, here is how to mark an individual completed. Note: Admins will need to repeat this for each training course.
Can I host my own training content?
No, contact Phriendly Phishing Customer Success team if this becomes a requirement for your company.
What is the learner experience?
The Phriendly Phishing learner experience for all training content will be the same. Once you schedule the training an email will be generated to an individual to start their new training course with a unique link. The individual can start the training immediately by clicking on the unique link and will not need to log into Phriendly Phishing platform. They can even pause and resume at another time to complete the training without losing their place. The individual will need to complete the training course to completion to view or download their completion certificate and provide feedback through the survey.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!