For all Ksec (Keep Secure 5) customers, you have the option to chose to continue using Bridge or start using the Phriendly Phishing platform to launch these training courses.
- For Ksec only customers, there is no change and you will continue administering your training through Bridge.
- For Phriendly Phishing and Ksec customers, you have the option to continue to use Bridge or start using the Phriendly Phishing platform.
For customers that use Phriendly Phishing, the staff experience will be consistent with the existing training path experience.
- An email will be generated to an individual to start their new training course with a unique link.
- Staff can start the training immediately by clicking on the unique link and will not need to log into Phriendly Phishing platform.
- Staff will need to complete the training course to completion to view their certificate and provide feedback through the survey.
- The unique link will expire once the training path ends and the individual will receive a 404 error message if they attempt the training after this period. Here is what to do if this happens.
- There have been changes to the email template with new branding, course overview and learning outcomes available to your staff. Contact Customer Experience team for any questions.
If you do not have the training course included in your subscription, then you cannot schedule your staff to complete the training. Contact our Customer Experience team to upgrade your account.
How do I view which courses I can schedule for my staff?
Go to Training tab, select Course Catalogue. Here is more information on how to view the course catalogue .
How do I schedule my staff in a Keep Secure training course?
Go to your Learning Paths tab to schedule your training. Here is more information on how to schedule training.
What happens to my Bridge account reporting data?
Log into your Bridge account and download your Insights report.
How do I know if a staff member has already completed the Keep Secure training course?
We have downloaded your completed student list and have updated to show who has already completed the training module. If we missed someone, here is how to mark an individual completed. Note: Admins will need to repeat this for each training course.
Can I host my own training content?
Not yet, this feature is coming soon.
What is the student experience?
The Phriendly Phishing student experience for all training content will be the same. Once you schedule the training an email will be generated to an individual to start their new training course with a unique link. The individual can start the training immediately by clicking on the unique link and will not need to log into Phriendly Phishing platform. They can even pause and resume at another time to complete the training without losing their place. The individual will need to complete the training course to completion to view or download their completion certificate and provide feedback through the survey.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!