Note: This is a beta feature. Contact Customer Experience team for access.
The Keep Secure Training modules are available in Phriendly Phishing. You can now preview and schedule the training modules in your account.
How to schedule a Keep Secure training course
1. Go to the Learning Paths tab on the right-hand side of your dashboard. Click New > Training (A training creation page will open under the timeline)
2. Provide a Name for the Training course.
3. Select the training course from the Course Catalogue.
4. The Course Catalogue will open for you to select a Keep Secure training module.
5. Select the students you would like to include in the training. (Using the filters and search function, you can refine the list of staff you would like to be part of the training.) Once students are selected click Schedule to advance to the next page.
Helpful Tip: If you are rescheduling a training for students who did not complete an assigned training or for new staff, you can simply refine the student list by checking 'Exclude students who completed same course'
Note: If a student has a red dot next to their name, they are already scheduled for something in the system and are already using a license. Selecting them again will not use an additional license.
6. Select the Training duration and select reminder dates (Reminder emails only go out to those who have not completed the training) Optionally you can click the preview button to see how it fits in with your existing scheduled learning paths. Click Summary to advance to the next page.
7. Check the details on the summary page. If everything looks okay, click Finish to schedule the new Training.
You will now see the Keep Secure training module appear in your Learning Paths timeline.