Your students have spoken and we have listened! We have updated the content for S.C.A.M 101 training courses. The default S.C.A.M 101 training course has been updated in your Phriendly Phishing account. Unless you have a custom S.C.A.M 101 course and you'll need to review the course and provide a customisation request to our Customer Experience team.
Our S.C.A.M 101 update includes:
- Fresh new look and feel
- Animation explainer videos (including subtitles)
- Professional voice-overs
- Concise, engaging, and interactive learning experience
- Downloadable *Certificate feature at the end of the course Note: This feature only exists for courses that are hosted and accessed in the Phriendly Phishing platform
To view the S.C.A.M 101 update before you schedule the training course for your staff.
1. Go to your Learning Paths tab and select New > Training.
2. The New Training details page will load, chose Select From Course Catalogue.
3. Select the S.C.A.M 101 training module.
4. Select the Preview button and you will be directed to the training preview link in your browser.
Will the new S.C.A.M 101 content be available to students if I have an active training block?
No. If you have an active training block, then your training block will use the old SCAM 101 until it is complete and inactive. Or you can stop the active training block and reschedule a new training.
Will the new S.C.A.M content be available to students if I have a scheduled training block that hasn’t started yet?
Yes. The new S.C.A.M 101 content will replace the old content and will automatically be updated for any future training blocks. Going forward, you will only be able to schedule training with the updated S.C.A.M 101 content.
Will the S.C.A.M content be updated if I have customisations?
No. Please complete the Course Customisation Request form and send it to our Customer Experience Team. Once this has been completed and sent, we will respond with a completion timeframe and update your account.
Will the S.C.A.M content be updated if I have customisations AND host the content on my organisation's LMS?
No. Please complete the Course Customisation Request form and send it to our Customer Experience Team. Once this has been completed and sent, we will respond with a completion timeframe and share a download link for you to download the new content and upload it to your LMS.