When staff leave the organisation, we want to ensure your learner list is updated and previous employees are removed from the Phriendly Phishing portal.
Please note: This function should only be used if the account has User Synchronisation disabled as any changes to the portal may be undone once the portal has synchronised. .
How to remove learners
1. In your Phriendly Phishing dashboard, go to the Learners tab and select the Add/Manage Learners button in the top right.
2. Select Remove Learners to manually remove learners individually or a group using a CSV list.
3. Choose which method you'd like to remove learners by. Once the list is uploaded, review the format of information and click next.
- For CSV removal, ensure your file has been organised into 3 columns as: | Email Address | First name | Last name
4. Review the learners being removed to check all the information is correct and select Next.
Note: Once this has been completed, the learner will be removed from the Phriendly Phishing dashboard and all reporting. Those licenses will now be available to schedule new learner into an active learning path.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalog here!