When staff leave the organisation, we want to ensure your student list is updated and previous employees are removed from the Phriendly Phishing portal.
Please note: This function should only be used if the account has User Synchronisation disabled as any changes to the portal may be undone once the portal has synchronised. .
How to remove students
1. In your Phriendly Phishing dashboard, go to the Students tab and select the Add/Manage Students button in the top right.
2. Choose the Remove Students to manually remove students individually or a group using a CSV list.
3. Choose which method you'd like to remove students by. Once the list is uploaded, review the format of information and click next.
- For CSV removal, ensure your file has been organised into 3 columns as: | Email Address | First name | Last name
4. Review the students being removed to check all the information is correct and select Next.
Note: Once this has been completed, the student will be removed from the Phriendly Phishing dashboard and all reporting. Those licenses will now be available to schedule new students into an active learning path.