We want to ensure our Phriendly Phishing simulation phishing emails are received by your staff. Most email providers will automatically catch suspicious emails therefore; they are caught in junk and the individual never gets the email. This article will show you how to create a mail flow rule to ensure the emails are delivered to your users.
Creating Mail Flow Rule.
1. Access O365 Exchange admin center.
2. Select ‘mail flow’ from the left hand menu pane.
3. Under ‘rules’ expand the ‘+’ icon dropdown menu and select ‘Bypass spam filtering…’
4. Provide a name for your rule, for example: ‘Phriendly Phishing bypass’.
5. Under the ‘*Apply this rule if…’ drop down menu select ‘The sender…’ > ’IP address is any of these ranges or exactly matches’.
6. From the ‘specify IP address ranges’ popup add the following Phriendly Phishing IP addresses: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
7. Click ‘OK’.
8. Under the ‘*Do the following…’ drop down menu select ‘Set the spam confidence level (SCL) to…’ > ‘ set the spam confidence level (SCL)’.
9. Click ‘Save’. The required rule has now been created and Phriendly Phishing emails should arrive to your inbox.
Please note that Microsoft mentions that it can take up to 30 minutes for the changes to take effect.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.