This article takes you thru the steps on how to Whitelist Phriendly Phishing IP Addresses and Domains when using Symantec.cloud. Adding our IP addresses and Domains to a global Approved Senders list ensures that our phishing simulation and training emails are sent thru.
Please follow below instructions to add global approved sender:
- Select Anti-Spam under Services>Email Services.
- Make sure that the domains drop-down list has Global Settings selected.
- Select Approved Senders tab.
- Select "Add Entry" from the menu.
- The fields Description and Domain/Email/IP can now be changed.
- Enter all our IP addresses and Domains in the Domain/Email/IP column.
Note: These instructions are for third-party software so, we advise contacting Symantec.cloud for detailed instructions if you experience any issues whitelisting Phriendly Phishing in Symantec.cloud services. Additionally, you can also get in touch with our support team at email@example.com