This article takes you through the steps on how to Whitelist Phriendly Phishing IP Addresses and Domains when using TrendMicro. Adding our IP addresses and Domains to a global Approved Senders list ensures that our phishing simulation and training emails are sent through.
Please follow the instructions below to add global approved sender:
- Navigate to the Advanced Threat Protection tab > Add.
- Select the policy to create based on the service:
- On the left, select Advanced Spam Protection
- Check the Enable Advanced Spam Protection option.
- Select the Approved/Blocked Sender List section.
- Check the box next to the Enable the approved sender list option.
- Enter *@phriendlyphishing.com , as well as our other IP addresses and domains found in Generate a whitelist test – Phriendly Phishing in the text field and click the Add > button.
- Select the Rules configuration section.
- Under the Apply to: drop-down, select the Incoming messages option.
- For Detection Level:, select the Medium option.
Congratulations! You have just configured whitelisting!
Note: These instructions are for third-party software, so we advise contacting Home / Online Help Center (trendmicro.com) for detailed instructions if you experience any issues whitelisting Phriendly Phishing in TrendMicro services. Additionally, you can also get in touch with our support team at email@example.com