"Make their tricks, your training. Flip fear into function with Phlipper - one click and a phishing threat becomes a safe simulated phishing campaign."
This article will take you through Phlipper, a feature within our Phish Focus solution.
Phlipper allows a Phriendly Phishing Admin to turn a reported email from a Learner into an Email Template in your Phriendly Phishing email library. This feature will allow more sophisticated email templates to train your learners through your reported emails from your learners.
Below are the 2 main action items to flip the reported email.
- Go to Phish Focus - Inbox by selecting the Phish Focus tab in your dashboard.
- Click or choose an email to convert
- On the right side, click Actions > Convert with Phlipper
- Below pop-up message appears, which will ask you to input below details:
- Template Name
- Template Type (Baseline, Campaign, Spear Phishing)
- Template Ranking (note that this only applies to Campaign Templates)
- Click Convert. After clicking convert, below pop-up message appears.
Things to note:
- Email contents and email Name are copied (as specified).
- Email is created as Draft Template (Phrendly Phishing platform > Email Templates. Draft)
- Attachment in the original email isn't copied for security reasons.
- Images are copied (only .png file)
- URLs are kept as is and these may not work (needs to be fixed prior to publishing)
- Emails that contain special characters cannot be converted.
- Go to Phriendly Phishing platform > Email Templates > Draft > pencil icon
- Fix the broken links by selecting the red highlighted areas.
- Once broken links are fixed, it is now ready for Publish. It is recommended to do a Preview and Test, prior to publishing.
If you come across any questions or concerns, please contact Phriendly Phishing support.