"Clear the decks. Say goodbye to threats. Give the broom to phishing emails, one click and Phish Clear will sweep the threat from all mailboxes in your organisation."
This article takes you through Phish Clear, a new feature within Phish Focus.
Phish Clear allows a Phriendly Phishing Admin to search for reported emails across all of mailboxes tied to your Microsoft 365 instance. This enables Admins to remove potential email threats from the inbox across the organisation.
How to Enable the Phish Clear feature:
Phish Clear is a configurable option by the Admins and by default this button is disabled. Refer to below steps on how to enable the feature:
- From the Phriendly Phishing platform, click Phish Focus.
- Clicks Settings > Enable Phish Clear functionality.
Steps to start using Phish Clear feature:
- Click on Inbox > Received status
- Check the box of a reported email, to activate ACTIONS drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, click on the 3 dots on the leftmost part of the selected email.
- After clicking Phish Clear, below notification pops-up, if you are not logged in to your 0365 Admin Centre Account.
Note: If logging in for the first time or you haven't granted permission before, Microsoft will ask you to accept permission
- Once logged in successfully, notification below pops-up, click OK.
- Click Phish Clear to proceed with clearing emails. Click Remove.
- You will see notification below once Phish Clear has started and emails are now moved to Resolved status.
Steps to view History of the purging:
The process takes ~5 minutes to complete. As a Phriendly Phishing Admin you can review results in the Activity Logs of the message. Activity Logs shows:
Admins can also download the activity log in CSV format.
- When clear process has started.
- When clear process has ended.
- How many emails were removed.
- Pass/Fail result of the clear action.
If you come across any questions or concerns, please contact Phriendly Phishing support.