The Phriendly Phishing S.C.A.M Reporter provides a simple way for staff members to report potential phishing and scam emails easily with one click.
- Easy to identify if the reported email is a Phriendly Phishing email sent to that user
- Provide a custom experience to reassure your staff they are correctly identifying phishing emails
- One click to report the phishing email to an internal email address of your choosing (e.g. your service desk)
The system can be using a centralised deployment in the Microsoft Office 365 Admin Centre.
Installation and feature requirements
The client must be one of the supported hosts for Outlook add-ins.
The following clients support add-ins:
- Outlook 2016 or later on Windows
Outlook 2016 or later on Mac
Outlook on iOS
Outlook on Android
Outlook on the web for Exchange 2016 or later and Office 365
Outlook business: Office.com or Office365.com or Outlook.office.com
Note: The client must be connected to an Exchange server or Office 365 using a direct connection. When configuring the client, the user must choose an Exchange, Office 365, or Outlook.com account type. If the client is configured to connect with POP3 or IMAP, add-ins will not load.
If the user is connected to Office 365 or Outlook.com, mail server requirements are all taken care of already. However, for users connected to on-premises installations of Exchange Server, the following requirements apply.
The server must be Exchange 2013 or later.
Exchange Web Services (EWS) must be enabled and must be exposed to the Internet. Many add-ins require EWS to function properly.
The server must have a valid authentication certificate in order for the server to issue valid identity tokens. New installations of Exchange Server include a default authentication certificate. For more information, see Digital certificates and encryption in Exchange 2016 and Set-AuthConfig.
To access add-ins from AppSource, the client access servers must be able to communicate with AppSource.
How to install the SCAM reporter (Office 365 version)
1. From the Outlook Add-in page , located in the left-hand side menu pane in the portal,
Scroll down and download the manifest by selecting Generate Manifest.
2. Navigate to your Microsoft Office 365 Admin Centre.
3. Click on Services and Add-ins from the sidebar.
4. Select Deploy New Add-in
5. On the new Deploy New Add-in screen that appears click Next.
6. Select Upload custom apps.
7. Select Choose file and then browse to select the manifest file you previously downloaded in step 2.
8. Select Upload.
9. For testing purposes please assign a specific users or test group. Select Next.
10. Select Save.
You will see that the add-in is installing.
11. A Your Add-in has been deployed’ message will appear. Click Next.
12. Click Done.
Note: The S.C.A.M reporter Outlook add-in could take up to 12 hours to display in users Outlook Ribbon.