Welcome to the Phriendly Phishing phamily! We are excited to have you come on board and look forward to working with you!
This page will outline the information and onboarding process you need to know to get started with your Phriendly Phishing subscription.
1. To get started please fill out the Phriendly Phishing Online Onboarding Checklist here. The Phriendly Phishing support team will be notified once you have submitted this online form and will configure your account.
2. After our Customer Success and Support team has configured your Phriendly Phishing account, you will receive an activation email to set up your administrative account and log into your dashboard here.
3. Add Phriendly Phishing IP addresses and domains to your mail gateways then Generate a whitelist test to ensure the Phriendly Phishing emails are getting through to your staff.
4. Configure your AD User synchronisation to enable you to connect your Active Directory service to your Phriendly Phishing account. This ensures all staff are automatically added and removed from the Phriendly Phishing platform.
When used in conjunction with the Auto Enrolment feature all synchronised learners will automatically be scheduled in a learning path workflow.
We have 4 different AD integration options available. Please click on your method below for the applicable installation guide.
- Active Directory (AD) User Synchronisation
- Azure API User Synchronisation
- Azure SCIM User Provisioning
- Okta User Synchronisation
If you do not have an active directory, then you can Manually Add Learners to the Platform.
Phish Reporter add-in empowers your employees to report suspicious emails with one click for analysis and mitigation.
If you'd like to set up this feature, please follow this article to configure your settings.
Congratulations, you are all set up and ready to launch the Phriendly Phishing learning solution. Schedule your Onboarding meeting with your Customer Success Manager to kick things off.
If you would like to learn more about the Phriendly Phishing learning method before your onboarding meeting, please review the Phriendly Phishing learning method overview.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!