The Learners report documents employee email activity for the different learning paths.
The data in this report shows the number of phishing emails delivered, the difficulty level of the learner, the number of phishing emails learners clicked on, and learner's click-through rates.
- Learning paths are broken down individually
- Range of filters that can be applied
- The report can be downloaded as a CSV
How to pull a Learners Report
1. Go to the Learners Report tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
2. Select the learning path - campaign, baseline, or spear phishing to pull the desired report.
3. Use the filters to customise your report even further. You can filter your report by segments if you have uploaded segments to your zone. Apply the filters you'd like to customise your report.coq10
Select the download button in the top right-hand corner to download your report.