You can create a new phishing email template or modify an existing one to assist with education to your employees regarding monthly phishing campaigns.
How to Create a Campaign Phishing Template:
1. Go to the Email Templates tab on the left-hand side of the portal, select Templates > New Template > Campaign Phishing.
2. Choose to Upload a file or Create From Blank Template.
3. Edit the Template Title, From, Subject, Attach file (optional), Description (optional) and craft your message with the editor via Visual, HTML, or Plain Text.
4. Further Customise your template by using the menu on the right-hand side of the screen.
Options for customising your phishing email template are:
- Type - Type of email template you would like to create.
- Credential Capture - This is a method used to steal account names and passwords.
- Micro Course - Select the phishing micro lesson content related to this email template for learners to be trained on if they click on a link.
- Domain - Here you can see all links and emails used in your template.
- Personalise - Personalise this template with any property that exists on a contact record (e.g. name or email)
- Share Template - Set which zones can use this template.
Note: This will only appear if you have subzones.
- Schedule - This allows you to set a time period for when this template can be randomly selected to be sent out.
- Target - This allows you to select certain individuals to be able to randomly receive this template.
Note: If you upload segments you can target your email templates by this criteria.
Once finished you have the option to Preview and Test, Save, and Publish the template.
Now that you've created a campaign email template, schedule the template in your next monthly phishing campaign.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.