There are two methods of Active Directory integration that we currently.
1. User synchronisation enables you to connect your Active Directory t o your Phriendly Phishing account. When an individual is added or removed in your AD then this will automatically synchronise to your Phriendly Phishing account.
The benefits of configuring this feature are;
- Save account administration resource time from manually uploading user lists
- Automatically sync new staff when they are added to your organisation's active directory
- Automatically remove staff when they leave the organisation
- Enable automatic enrolment to kick start a learning and phishing campaign workflow
Visit our Active Directory user synchronisation to set up this feature
Note: This feature is for Learners.
2. Single Sign-On enables your Active Directory to be integrated with the Phriendly Phishing platform for company administrators to log into the Phriendly Phishing dashboard.
View our Single-Sign configuration to set up this feature.
Note: This feature is for Phriendly Phishing platform administrators.
Please sign in to leave a comment.