See what you missed from our webinar on 27 July with Seth Saunders and Shannon Pinney, Customer Experience team.
In this webinar we covered the following items:
To make sure phishing simulation emails are sent regularly and are more targeted to people in your organisation, we have made some improvements to our scheduling process:
- Reschedule Training for employees that haven't completed their training courses in time.
- Schedule Monthly Campaigns in advance to make sure all employees receive regular phishing simulation emails each month.
- To see how successful your organisation has been in responding and reporting phishing simulations, reschedule Baseline Assessment
- Schedule Spear Phishing Campaigns to target specific teams when they least expect it.
We have rolled out some features that will help improve your organisation’s analytics and your overall experience with the phishing program.
- Enable Auto Enrolment to make sure new employees are automatically provided with essential training the day they join your organisation.
- Auto Increase Sophistication Level to regularly challenge your staff with more difficult and targeted email templates.
- High Risk User Report to identify staff who need more phishing education to ensure they meet cyber-security requirements.
Customising the learner experience
Use these features to tailor the message and experience for your learners
- Training email templates and Learning Course Certificates can be modified with your company’s logo and name for a more personalised touch.
- Update Zone Information to ensure your learners know where to go when they have phishing questions.
- Customise the message and experience for staff when they use the Phish Reporter
See below some of the questions asked during the webinar:
Q: "On the Phishing emails, what do the Open, Click, Open Attachment, etc mean?"
A: This information can be found on our Click Report help center page.
Q: "Checking which courses a staff member has not completed without having to search through the training paths."
A: You can find this information in the Training Results Report.
Q: "Can we start scheduling KSec training via the Phriendly Phishing portal rather than via Bridge?"
A: Yes you can. Please refer to our Changes for Keep Secure Module Customers help center page.
Q: "Can smart groups use an AD synchronised field?"