You have the ability to modify the Training and Reminder Email Template employees receive.
These emails are important because they include a unique activation link for you to track when your learners complete their training courses.
How to Edit the Training Email Templates
1. Navigate to the Email Templates Tab on the left side of your screen
2. Filter the templates by selecting Type > Checking Training, Reminder, and Unfinished Reminder > Apply
3. There are 3 training emails that go out to employees:
- Start Training template: This is the initial email employees will receive when assigned a training
- Training Reminder: This is the reminder email employees will receive if they have not yet started their training
- Training Reminder (Started not Completed): This is the reminder employees received if they have started but not completed their training
You will need to edit each of the three templates individually
4. Click on the 3 dots on the bottom right side of the template you would like to edit and select Clone
5. You will be taken to the email editor where you can personalise the template such as,
- Add your own logo
- Include your company signature at the bottom
- Change the colour scheme and edit text
- Change the From field
- To customise the Optional name, username and Base Domain, contact Phriendly Phishing Support Team. Once the change is confirmed, please Allow Phriendly Phishing as a spoofed sender in O365
- Include your Service Desk Contact info, Learner details, Primary contact details, and Training info using the below-listed attributes. These attributes can be used in template customisation as required. We recommend previewing and testing the template before sharing the template with the zone to ensure the changes have been successfully implemented.
- Below is the overall layout of the template editor.
6. Once you have finished making edits please make sure to share the template with your zone and publish the template.
7. Once you have published the new template it will automatically deactivate the original template and activate the new one.
You can verify this by navigating back to the Email Templates page and looking at the top right corner of the template. Activated templates show a green checkmark and disabled ones show a gray line.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!