The impact report provides an organisation-wide score of the risk of phishing due to employee actions such as clicking on a phishing email, reporting a phishing email, etc.
The impact report quantifies the frequency of user’s completing the following actions as either Gains or Losses to an organisation:
- Opening a phishing email
- Clicking on malicious links
- Submitting credentials
- Opening attachments
- Reporting phishing emails
Admins can choose one or more of the above criteria for analysis in their organisation’s impact report. This allows organisations to track specific areas of concern over time and proceed with mitigation tactics including relevant training courses.
The Impact Report settings allow admins to display the Gain and Loss impact in a variety of outputs that are relevant to the organisation – be it points, dollars, or another value.
To Enable the Impact Report go to your settings cog in the top right-hand corner of your Dashboard.
How to generate an Impact Report
1. Go to the Impact Report tab on the left-hand side of your Dashboard.
2. Use the filters to view and define your report.
3. Use the Export Report option to download the Impact Report.