See what you missed from our New Features webinar on 15 September with Shannon Pinney, Customer Experience Manager.
In this webinar, we covered:
October is internationally recognised as CyberSecurity Awareness month.
Everything you need is available here – just hit send!
Impact Report - Now Live!
Easily identify your organisation’s risk profile due to staff activity
- Allows admins to track specific areas of concern
- Display Gain and Loss impact with a variety of outputs
- Based on industry research yet customisable for your organisation
Smart Groups - Now Live!
Automate and dynamically schedule groups into learning paths
- Create groups of users based on specific criteria (e.g. department, location)
- Dynamically updates with your AD synchronisation
- Target user groups with specific training, spear phishing, etc.
Industry Comparison Report - Coming Soon!
Compare your phishing reporting performance against other organisations in your industry
- Benchmarking for your industry
- Visibility of how you compare against others in your industry
- Visibility of how you compare against other Phriendly Phishing customers
- Focus on high-risk students
Add users to an active learning path - Coming Soon!
- Manage existing training blocks from your timeline mid-campaign
- Will notify students on the existing reminder dates
- A clean learning path timeline
Phish Reporter - V1 (EOL)
Update to the latest version by 30 September
- No longer need the Phriendly Phishing support to help install & configure the reporter
- Better event logging & communication between reporter & Phriendly Phishing API
- Update now to ensure you're on our latest version (by 30 September!)
Add our Phriendly Phishing domains and generate a whitelist test
- Customers using O365 will need to ensure Phriendly Phishing domains have been whitelisted to ensure delivery
Register here to register for our technical webinar next Thursday 23rd September at 11am AEST for Phish Reporter and O365 update.
Q1: Re: the benchmark reports against other customers - unclear on the mechanism of you managing our content on sharing that info with others. I guess everyone wants to see others but will be reluctant to share their own. Am I right you will be soliciting our consent to share our stats with others?
A: All stats are anonymised, and there has to be a minimum number of organisations in an industry before we display them publicly in the portal, therefore you will never be getting compared against a single entity.
Download the slides here: