See what you missed during our Technical webinar with Damian Grace, Executive Director and Ian Finn, Customer Experience Technical Agent.
In this webinar, we covered 2 important changes that require administrative action by 30 September.
1. O365 Advanced Delivery Phishing Phishing Policy
Emails that are given a high confidence Phish verdict will no longer be delivered, regardless of existing mail flow rules. These emails will be quarantined.
Learn more about Microsoft O365 Advanced Delivery (You will need Microsoft admin access to view this page)
Administrators will need to whitelist Phriendly Phishing IP addresses and domains in O365 Advanced Delivery.
- Uninstall previous Phish reporter version
- Remove configuration file
- Download and install the latest version.
- Add new configuration file to the installed location.
Reach out to our Customer Experience team if you have any questions.