Domain-wide delegation allows administrators to enable applications to access users' data across your organisation's Google Workspace environment. This will allow Google Workplace super administrators to implement Gsuite Phish reporter for staff.
This help article will take you through the steps required to enable this feature.
- Get OAuth Scopes and OAuth Client Information
- Domain Wide Delegation
Note: To enable this functionality you will need Super Administrator access in Google Workplace.
Setup Google Workplace Domain Wide Delegation
1. Log in to the Google Workplace Administrator console with super admin access.
2. Go to the API controls page on the Admin console to Security > Access and data control > API controls
3. Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Domain Wide Delegation.
4. Add API clients with the OAuth Client IDs by selecting Add new, and add the OAuth Client ID 1:
OAuth Client ID 1:
Add all 13 OAuth scopes listed below:
5. After you are done with all 13 OAuth scopes, click Authorize to add this API client.
6. Repeat steps 3-4 but with the OAuth Client ID 2:
OAuth Client ID 2:
7. When successfully completed, you will see the following message.
8. After this has been completed, the Domain Wide Delegation has been applied to all users of your Google Workspace. You don’t need to do the Authorize Access action for Phish Reporter.