See what you missed from our New Features webinar on 29 April 2022 with Shannon Pinney, Customer Success Manager.
Download the PowerPoint deck here
Join us to celebrate the upcoming Cyber Security awareness days!
Privacy Week 2 - 8 May celebrates the importance of protecting personal information and navigating the privacy landscape. This year, #PAW2022 theme Privacy: the foundation of trust
Preview a Course in the Course Catalogue, we recommend the following training courses
- Protecting your Digital Identity
- Safety Online
- Information Privacy & Security
National Password Day 5th May celebrates adding strong authentication to your important passwords to prevent identity theft and other cybercrime. This year’s theme is #LayerUp
In this webinar, we covered the following new features and dashboard improvements;
- Azure SCIM Provisioning is an alternative method to synchronisation your learners from Azure AD.
- Create an enterprise application and map AD attributes to give you more control of data pushed to the Phriendly Phishing dashboard.
- Allows admins to log into the Phriendly Phishing platform with their Azure account
- Azure Single Sign-On
- Admin Synchronisation via Azure SCIM provisioning or Azure API.
Easily identify your organisation’s risk profile due to staff activity
- Allows admins to track specific areas of concern
- Display Gain and Loss impact with a variety of outputs
- Based on industry research yet customisable for your organisation
Compare your phishing reporting performance against other organisations in your industry
- Benchmarking and visibility of how you compare against others in your industry and other Phriendly Phishing customers
- Focus on high-risk learners
- Customise the landing page for learners when they click on a spear-phishing campaign
Smart Groups Enhancements - Coming soon!
You can already create dynamic groups of users based on attributes pulled from your AD/AzureAD/Okta integrations.
These enhancements will allow you to additionally create dynamic groups based on Phriendly Phishing criteria (e.g. training status, training scheduled for future, segment). You can then create Learning Path blocks based on these dynamic groups.
Tag Management - Coming soon!
- Categorise objects in the platform such as email templates
- Gain deeper insight and understanding of reporting