Company administrators can now set the unique identifier of your learners to the unique ID in your Active Directory instead of the email address. This allows Phriendly Phishing to automatically update learners if their email address changes.
How to activate a unique ID for AD synchronisation
1. Go to the settings cog in your Phriendly Phishing dashboard
2. Select the User Synchronisation tab and go to Learner Synchronisation.
3. Scroll down to the User Synchronisation section to Select attributes, and change from Email to the unique identifier for your Active directory.
4. Enter the attribute to reflect your company's unique identifier. Then select the Save Settings button.
5. Once this information has been added, please select Trigger Sync or manually run the Sync script if you are using AD.
6. You can then preview the changes that will be applied by downloading the CSV of learners.
7. Once the changes have been confirmed, you can re-enable the AD synchronisation to apply this change.
You have successfully updated the unique identifier in your account.