Tag Management allows you to categorise email templates and training courses by locale or theme. This will allow you to exclude locales from your ongoing phishing simulations if your company doesn't have learners in those locations.
How to use tag management
1. Go to the Tag Management tab in your dashboard.
2. Use the filters to search existing tags within the platform. Apply Filters to see the results.
Locale tags are: America, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom
Branding tags can any theme. You can use the ones we have populated or create your own.
How to Create a New Tag
1. Go to the tag management tab in your dashboard.
2. Select the New Tag Category button
3. Input the Category Name, Tag Name, Assignable to (Training Course or Email template), Share to (zone or include all sub-zones) then select OK.
If you'd like to add a tag to an email template, you can do this by Cloning the email template and adding the locale and themes tags on the right-hand side. Publish the email template to see your changes.