Password-less Company Admin Sign-In reduces the risk of phishing and password attacks. Phriendly Phishing administrators using Azure Single Sign On (SSO) now have the capability to use the Passwordless Sign-in option with Phriendly Phishing platform.
- Azure Single Sign-On (SSO) has to be configured.
- Your AD Passwordless has to be set-up
In this article, you will find how to set up password-less sign-in for new company administrators and existing company administrators.
How to Set Up Password-less Sign-In For New Company Admins:
- Go to the Admin's page and select the add a new admin button.
- When a new admin is created on the platform, the Azure SSO Passwordless option needs to be checked to enable Password-less Sign-In.
- Click the "Create Company " button to create a new admin with Azure SSO Password-less Capability. Note: This option will only appear if the Azure SSO is enabled for Azure.
How to Set up Password-less Sign-in For Existing Company Admins:
- Go to the Admin's page to edit an existing admin. Select the Edit icon to update the admin profile for Password-less Sign-In.
- You will be directed to the edit page and you can check the Azure SSO Password-less option and click on the Update Company Admin button to save the changes.
Once this has been completed, you will be able to sign into the Phriendly Phishing platform using the Password-less Sign-In method.