You can allow domain spoofing from our mail server through either a PTR record or IP address. Enabling domain spoofing allows any email sent from our mail server to bypass the spoof intelligence policies that would otherwise be imposed on inbound mail flow.
Please follow the instruction to allow Phriendly Phishing as a spoofed sender in Office 365:
- Log in to Microsoft Defender: https://security.microsoft.com
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Email & Collaboration > Policies & Rules and select Threat Policies from the list in the middle of the screen.
- Locate the Rules heading and click Tenant Allow/Block Lists directly beneath.
- Click the Spoofed senders tab and the +Add button below.
- Add the following two rules:
- Domain pair: *, 22.214.171.124
- Spoof type: External
- Action: Allow
- The result should look like the below screenshot:
- Now you should be able to spoof your domain and you can test the experience by the "Preview and Test" function of the template.
Please sign in to leave a comment.