The Baseline is a a simulated phishing campaign used to determine your organizations' overall phishing risk and establish a baseline for future measurement.
The Baseline randomly assigns each employee a phishing email from our pool of highly sophisticated emails. Employees then randomly receive these email during the duration of the test. This test also utilizes employee anonymisation to ensure a respectful first experience for your employees.
How to schedule the Baseline
1) Go to the Learning Paths tab and select the New > Baseline (A Baseline creation page will open under the timeline)
2) Provide a Name for the Baseline
3) Select the students you would like to include in the baseline. (Using the filters and search function, you can refine the list of staff you would like to be part of the baseline.) Once students are selected click Schedule to advance to the next page.
Note: If a student has a red dot next to their name, they are already scheduled for something in the system and are already using a license. Selecting them again will not use an additional license.
4) Select the Baseline duration. Optionally you can click the preview button to see how it fits in with your existing scheduled learning paths. Click Summary to advance to the next page.
5) Check the details on the summary page. If everything looks okay, click Finish to schedule the new Baseline.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!