The Comparison Report provides you with a metric of how your click through rate percentage (CTR%) compares to other organisations within your industry, country or region. You can create these reports based on your company's Baseline, Campaign or Spear Phishing CTR%.
Validating your zone info
Before beginning a comparison report, ensure your zone info information is correct as the information provided here will be used as your company's comparison metric.
1. Log into your Phriendly Phishing dashboard, navigate to the Zones tab, then select Zone Info
2. Navigate to section 2 to confirm or edit your company's Region, Country or Industry. If you modify any of these sections select Update Zone at the bottom of this menu.
How to run a Comparison Report
1. Log into your Phriendly Phishing dashboard, navigate to the Dashboard tab, then select Comparison Report
Important definitions (found in the action filter)
- Tenure - How long a company has been using Phriendly Phishing
- Type - The type of CTR you wish to compare: Baseline CTR, Campaign CTR or Spear Phishing CTR
- Region & Country - What region and country you want to include in the comparison data.
- Industry - The industries you want to include in the comparison data.
- Synchronised attributes* - If you have User Synchronisation enabled in your account, you can select from the available attributes to compare against the comparison data.
2. Use the filters found in the action filter to adjust your comparison report then select Run to view the report
3. You can adjust the report using the filters to display your data based on Chart Type and Time Unit, then select Apply Filter to view your chart
Get in touch with our Customer Experience team if you have any feedback on the Comparision report feature.