Requirement: Your Active Directory will need to be integrated with your Phriendly Phishing account. If you have not yet set up Active Directory sync visit the Setup Active Directory User Syncronisation page.
Once your Active Directory has been synced to your Phriendly Phishing portal you will need to synchronise the following attributes:
- First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- + 1 additional attribute from your active directory such as department, location, manager, role, etc
Once all criteria are met, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for us to enable Smart Groups in your Phriendly Phishing account. Once this has been enabled you will be able to view the Smart Groups tab on the lefthand menu.
How to Set up a Smart Group
1. Log into your Phriendly Phishing dashboard, navigate to the Smart Groups tab, then select New Smart Group.
2. Enter Smart Group Name > Description (optional) > add Criteria (attributes synced from your active directory) > Save.
3. Once the Smart Group has been saved you will be taken back to the Smart Groups page and you should see your new Smart Group populated on the list.
Now that you've set up Smart Groups, visit the Smart Groups Use Cases page to see how you can start utilizing this feature.