Requirement: Your Active Directory will need to be integrated with your Phriendly Phishing account. If you have not yet set up Active Directory sync visit the Setup Active Directory User Syncronisation page.
Once your Active Directory has been synced to your Phriendly Phishing portal you will need to synchronise the following attributes:
- First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- + 1 additional attribute from your active directory such as department, location, manager, role, etc
Once all criteria are met, please reach out to email@example.com to request for us to enable Smart Groups in your Phriendly Phishing account. Once this has been enabled you will be able to view the Smart Groups tab on the lefthand menu.
How to Set up a Smart Group
1. Log into your Phriendly Phishing dashboard, navigate to the Smart Groups tab, then select New Smart Group.
2. Enter Smart Group Name, Description (optional) and add Criteria (using attributes synced from your active directory).
Note: When selecting the inclusion criteria, if you only see segment and learner sophistication then your account has not syncrhonised attributes from your active directory. Please see the example below.
3. Select the inclusion criteria from the list in the Inclusion and/or Exclusion criteria conditions.
a. For inclusion, select the attribute(s) that you'd like to include in this Smart Group.
Note: you can add as many attributes as you'd like.
(Optional) For exclusion, select the criteria that will remove individuals from the Smart Group when the platform validates the criteria before scheduling the learning path in your account timeline.
Note: You can add multiple exclusion criteria in the smart group.
4. Once you have added all criteria in your Smart Group, select Save. Then you will be taken back to the Smart Groups homepage and you should see your new Smart Group populated on the list.
Now that you've set up Smart Groups, visit the Smart Groups Use Cases page to see how you can start utilising this feature.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.