During your onboarding meeting, we will go through the Phriendly Phishing platform and our recommended approach for cyberawareness training.
Our learning method aims to create long-lasting learning and enhance the performance of employees and organisations. We provide learning that is continuously practiced, tested, and measured, all within a zero-touch automation learning path.
Overview of our Phriendly Phishing experience
The Baseline measures and provides a true snapshot-in-time of your entire organisation's phishing risk profile.
- Deploys the hardest, most sophisticated phishing emails (level 10)
- Utilises learner anonymisation and link redirection to ensure a respectful first experience for your employees
- Calculates current organisational risk
- Sets the benchmark for all future campaigns
Communication to educate your learners of the Phriendly Phishing program and what to expect throughout.
- Share the Communication content available here (video, email templates, posters and desktop images, and more!)
- Recommended to share once the baseline completes and before the launch of your initial training course, campaign and Phish reporter.
Our S.C.A.M Training provides a framework for employees to quickly and easily evaluate emails as they enter their inbox.
To strengthen your workforce and allow learners time to learn, build confidence and increase their ability with phishing concepts, the S.C.A.M. Series is divided into 3 learning modules: S.C.A.M. 101, 201, and 301.
The Campaigns are automated monthly email campaigns actively reinforce 'Scan for S.C.A.M.' training concepts through our 'train, not trick' methodology. Ongoing, zero-touch campaigns ensure your learners are advancing their learning and practicing their new phishing knowledge.
- Utilises hundreds of email templates from our library
- Ability to customise your own templates for timely events or to suit your organisation or team
- Active Directory synchronisation to save admin time
- Emails automatically matched to learner's skill
- Wrong clicks used as a learning experience
- Add your organisations reporting ánd Service desk information.
The Phish Reporter provides an easy button for your learners to reporting phishing emails from their inbox.
- Customise the message and reporting experience for your learners.
- Add Safe IP and domains to your Phish reporter list to ensure accurate reporting.
- Available versions for On Prem, Azure and Google Workplace.
- Easy reporting to measure learner adoption.