All training courses that are available at your subscription level can be found in the Course Catalogue.
We offer a wide range of first-class cyber security training content available for you to schedule for your staff. Starting with the basics, employees learn to identify security threats and build phishing detection skills through engaging and interactive training.
Our content is regularly updated to reflect the fast-changing cyber security threat landscape.
How to Schedule a Training
Note: You can initiate a training either from the Course Catalogue tab or from the Learning Paths tab in the portal.
This article will cover how to initiate training from the Course Catalogue. If you would like to schedule a training from the Learning Paths, please click here.
1. Navigate to Training > Course Catalogue.
2. Click the Schedule Icon located in the bottom right corner of the training you would like to schedule. This will navigate you to the Learning Path Timeline where a training creation page will open.
3. Provide a Name for the Training.
4. The course you selected will appear under step 2. Optionally you can change the course you would like to schedule by clicking 'Change Course Selection'.
5. Select the students you would like to include in the training, either individually or by using smart groups.
If you include students individually you can use the filters and search function to refine the list of staff.
Once students are selected click Schedule to advance to the next page.
Helpful Tip: If you are rescheduling a training for students who did not complete a previously assigned training or for new staff, you can refine the student list by checking 'Exclude students who completed the same course'. This will remove all users who have already completed the selected course.
Note: If a student has a red dot next to their name, they are already scheduled for something in the system and are already using a license. Selecting them again will not use an additional license.
6. Select the Training duration and select reminder dates. Reminder emails only go out to students who have not yet completed the training.
Click Summary to advance to the next page.
Note: The minimum amount of time a training block can be scheduled for is 5 days.
7. Check the details on the summary page.
If everything looks okay, click Finish to schedule the Training.
8. The training block will now appear in your learning paths timeline.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!