The Executive Report provides a summary of key performance indicators across your security awareness training program. The report highlights primary metrics from Campaigns and Spear Phishing simulations and reporting activities for your learners. The main benefit of this report is to understand your learner behaviour and insights that can help inform a tailored solution (training courses) based on the behaviours.
Things to Note
- This report shows activities that are sent by Phriendly Phishing. It does not include self-hosted training content results or other phish reporter methods.
- Data in this report includes only the Campaign and Spear Phishing simulations.
- Data does not include removed Learners.
Below are the metrics included in the Executive Dashboard:
- Click Through Rate
- Delivered Emails
- Not Reported Emails
- Reported Emails
- Clicked Emails
- Reported Emails Trend
- Learners Sophistication Level
- Training Overall Completion Trend
- Top 10 Clicked Email Templates
- Top 10 Click Through Rates
How to find the Executive Report
- Go to your Phriendly Phishing dashboard > Click to expand > Executive Report
How to download as a PDF file
- Go to Dashboard / Executive Report > Click on the "Download as PDF" button
- Once download has been requested, a pop-up notification appears at the bottom right of the screen.
- The platform will auto-generate the report and will notify via account notification, once the report is ready for download. You can click on the bell icon to check and download the report as PDF.
Real-time view of the organisation Click through rate and trend that provides more visibility for yearly click-through rate. It also lists the percentage changes compared to the previous month.
Note: The data will only include actions taken in that month.
This chart shows the number of emails delivered by Phriendly Phishing to your Learners for the filtered month. It shows the percentage change in comparison to the previous month.
This chart shows the number of Phriendly Phishing emails sent during your Spear Phishing and Campaign simulations that were not reported by your learners using the Phish Reporter button. It will show the percentage change compared to the previous month.
This chart shows the number of Phriendly Phishing emails that were reported via the Phish Reporter. This computes the Phriendly Phishing reported emails that were sent during that particular month's Spear Phishing and Campaign blocks.
This chart only counts for Unique Clicks and excludes data from removed Learners.
This chart shows the total amount of Unique Clicks that happened on the Delivered Emails. Data in the chart excludes removed Learners.
The expected behaviour of identifying and reporting suspicious emails using the Phish Reporter button. It will display the monthly trend of reporting emails by your learners.
- Emails have been classified into:
- Simulated: Phriendly Phishing email domains
- Non-Simulated: Other email domains
- Safe: Domains deemed as Safe. Note: Add a Safe Sender to keep updated
- Emails have been classified into:
This is an on-going data which shows the percentage of each Learner's Sophistication level regardless of the filtered month.
The level of training course completion by your learners and the trend over a 12-month period. Note: The percentage is calculated based on Sent Training instead of delivered training emails. This includes all training courses completed in that month.
This chart show the top 10 clicked email templates by subject line for the filtered month. Note: This includes the Active Templates with highest click for the month.
This chart shows the top 10 learners with their unique clicks in the month.