Auto Enrolment allows admins to automatically schedule learning paths for users that have been synchronised to the portal via Active Directory.
Requirement: Your Active Directory will need to be integrated with your Phriendly Phishing account. If you have not yet set up Active Directory sync visit the Setup Active Directory User Syncronisation page.
How this feature works
New users synchronised with the portal are evaluated against the rules listed on the auto-enrolment management page from the top down. The first rule they match is the one that will apply to them.
- Reorder each rule by selecting the 3 lines on the right-hand side and drag-and-drop it in the order you prefer.
- Delete a rule by clicking the rubbish bin icon
- Edit a rule by clicking the pencil icon or the name of the rule
How to setup Auto-Enrolment
1. Select the Settings cog > User Synchronisation > Auto Enrolment.
2. If you would like to apply the same learning path schedule to all users, click on the All Users rule. If you would prefer to create different learning paths for different user groups, select New Rule to create a new auto-enrolment rule.
4. Enter the rule name > Select target users (this will only show if you have activated the Smart Groups feature on your account.) > Select the start date > Create the schedule by selecting New Baseline, New Training, or New Campaign at the top right corner of the table.
After selecting a new learning path for the schedule you will be prompted to edit the settings of that learning path.
After making your edits, select OK, and a new block will be created on the timeline that can be adjusted by clicking on and dragging the learning paths to the desired week. The settings can be changed by double-clicking on the desired block. The block can also be deleted by clicking the X after selecting the block.
5. Save settings.
6. Enable the feature.
Note: Only users that are synced to the portal via the Active Directory user synchronisation will be included in the auto-enrolment. Any students that are added manually will not be enrolled.
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!