Phriendly Phishing aims to create long-lasting learning and enhance the performance of employees and organisations.
Unlike other solutions, Phriendly Phishing provides learning that is continuously practised, tested, and measured, all within a zero-touch automation learning path.
The Phriendly Phishing learning method is comprised of 4 key areas:
The Phriendly Phishing subscriptions begin with a non-invasive baseline audit developed to provide a true snapshot-in-time of your entire organisation’s phishing risk profile.
- Phishing simulation that deploys the hardest, most sophisticated phishing emails from our pool of templates (each user received 1 email)
- Utilises learner anonymisation to ensure a respectful first experience for employees
- When the learner clicks on the link in the email, they are directed to Google.com, and learners receive no notification of Phriendly Phishing
- Calculates current organisational phishing risk
- Sets the benchmark for all future campaigns
Note: After the initial baseline campaign, we recommend running a baseline measurement annually.
Condition your employees to resist cybercriminals. With world-class phishing awareness training and mock attacks, they’ll be less likely to fall for a dodgy link that could entangle your business operations.
- Training is administered to students by means of a unique link sent via email. This means students will not be required to log into the portal to complete training.
- Learning courses are available in your subscription depending on Content Package Type.
- Courses are short & sharp, designed for the time-poor employee.
- Training courses include interactive games, quizzes and assessments to test employee knowledge.
- Employees can celebrate their accomplishments with personalised course completion certificates.
- Post-course surveys provide our team feedback to continuously improve our course offerings
Explore Phriendly Phishing's award-winning course catalogue here!
Monthly Phishing Campaigns
Phriendly Phishing automated monthly simulated phishing email campaigns actively reinforce 'Scan for S.C.A.M.' training concepts through our 'train, not trick' methodology.
Ongoing, zero-touch campaigns ensure your learners are advancing their learning and practising their new phishing knowledge.
- Wrong clicks used as a learning experience via microlessons
- Emails automatically matched to learners' skills
- Randomised assignment and scheduling of email templates throughout the month.
- Learners receive 1 simulated phishing email each month.
- Ongoing, monthly emails deployed
Note: We are continuously creating new email templates to grow the email template library.
Spear Phishing is the act of sending an email to a specific and well-researched target audience while pretending to be a trusted sender. A spear-phishing email is well researched with names, roles, trusted company names, and branding to catch individuals out.
Phriendly Phishing allows you to target your learners with customised spear-phishing emails to really put their knowledge to the test.
Spear Phishing Facts
- Completely customisable
- Can utilise credential capture for more sophisticated testing measurement.
- Can customise the landing page if a learner clicks