Each month, we share a customer newsletter to keep Phriendly Phishing administrators updated on the latest Phriendly Phishing news. Our newsletter includes - upcoming cyber awareness campaigns, new features and training content, upcoming webinars and any other news important to you.
If you are not receiving this monthly newsletter please reach out to our Customer Experience team to be readded the distribution list.
- New Training Courses: Preview and schedule new courses now
General Security Awareness: Aimed at your whole staff, this course will give your teams the rundown of what makes scammers tick, including the psychological and security weaknesses they exploit.
Information Security for HR and Finance: Aimed at your HR and Finance departments, this course will update your teams on the best ways to keep sensitive information secure in the current threat landscape.
- Latest features: Phish reporter, Azure SCIM provisioning, Impact report, Spear Phishing - URL redirect, Smart Groups Enhancements.
- Register for our upcoming New Features Customer Webinar on 29 April at 10 am AEST
- Australian Government tax dections
- Safety by Design
- New Features: Improvements to Phish Reporter for Office 365 and Google Workspace, Azure SCIM provisioning, Azure SCIM Single Sign On, Add a custom landing page for spear-phishing campaigns
- National Day of Action Against Bullying and Violence
- New Phriendly Phishing Managing Director, Karina Mansfield
- New features: Azure SCIM provisioning, Azure SSO admins, and customise micro lesson page.
- Housekeeping Webinar
- New Features: Spearphishing templates, high-risk students report, comparison report and auto increase sophistication.
- Cyber Security Awareness Month
- New Features: Impact report, spearphishing templates, and new training course - NZ Privacy Act.